Our journey started in 1983 as The Paul Jungnickel Home.
Kungwini Welfare Organisation was established in 2002 as a registered non-profit organisation.
Kungwini Welfare Organisation manages the following:
- The Paul Jungnickel Home, residential care facility for 140 adults with disabilities, established in 1983
- Social Work Services, delivering social work services to our 3000+ families in the community since 1998
- Community Development Services, managing skills training, job creation & poverty alleviation projects in our wider community, since 1998
- KELC / Kungwini Early Learning Centres (Zwavelpoort), providing school readiness education since 1999 for almost 51 pre-school children from our community
- KCYCC / Kungwini Child & Youth Centre, residential care facility for 20 teenagers with special needs, established in 2000